Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MJTco


This week I am preparing for one of my last dance concerts at Meredith. This one I am particularly proud of considering I have the opportunity to not only choreograph two pieces in the concert but also lead my peers as the Jazz "leader." Due to past weekends lovely weather we had to postpone our concert to this week. The concert is very fun and I am looking forward to everyone getting to come see it as well a large portion of my family coming to support me. It hasn't been since I was dancing at a studio back in good ole Kernersville that my family (and when I say family I mean grandparents, aunts, ect.) are coming to watch me on stage. It is very meaningful to me with all the hard work I have put behind this concert. More meaningfulness behind this concert is the fact I got to fulfill my dreams of honor Michael Jackson. I have put my heart and soul in this tribute and I feel like it is too fun to be missed! Also faculty, Talani Torres is our advisor over the company and her hard work towards this company's work as well as her job at Meredith College prove that her spot here at Meredith is valuable and she is too important to be lost.
Tomorrow night (Wednesday) is our big dress rehearsal and then Thursday & Friday are the show @ 8pm in Jones Auditorium. I hope to see a big audience excited to see some very fun dancing : ) !

No comments: